In order to be an authorized affiliate of HeroWP.com, you must first agree to the terms and conditions listed bellow. Please read this agreement carefully before registering for an affiliate. If you sign up for an affiliate with us, this means that you accept the terms of this agreement.
AFFILIATE TRACKING AND COMMISSIONS
1.All sales are tracked using the visitor cookies or IP, and we can not guarantee the sales will be tracked if a user changes it’s IP, or clear his cookies.
2.If more then one affiliate refer the same visitor, the first affiliate will get the credit for the sale.
3. If a visitor request a refund, the commission for that sale will be removed from your affiliate account.
4. You are forbidden to force visitors to click a link, or using any other methods such as pop-ups or unintentional clicks. If you are using such methods, your account will be terminated without warning.
5.You are entitled to a 30% commission for each sale you generate if none of the terms above are violated.
6.The tracking link is valid for 30 days, or less, if the user delete his cookies.
1. Payments are sent on the last day of each month, unless it falls on a weekend or public holiday. Payments are processed to affiliates with a balance that exceeds $50. Please note that you must have a valid PayPal email address registered in your account in order to receive the payment.
1. If we notice something suspicious, we may/will terminate your account for no reason, and without prior notice.
2. It is forbidden that you mislead any visitor with false information or lie in any way, in order to make the visitor/customer purchase our product.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HEROWP.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF HEROWP.COM OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.